CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Our 1st morning

I got up and 4:30 in the morning and walked around the city. It it is a incredible city. I can not belive the way the properties are landscaped and the amount of roses that are planted around here. I am sure they are getting ready for the olympics.

Tomorrow I will be buying some food along the road. We are not suppose to, but i figure if it is cooked in hot grease then i can eat it.

The other very neat thing is to watch all the bicycles riding around, and the little parks have isometric excercise equipment. As the sun was rising there were a lot of older people standing and doing exercises.

We are getting ready for an amercian buffett, but would rather go eat along the street side. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to.

I will continue to provide insights and observations throught out the trip. I am sure that mine will be much different the Dianna's. I am very interested in the way people live and work. I am also looking for a Realtor, have not found one yet. :)

Chris

2 comments:

Charleen said...

Hey McCalls,
This is my 3rd attempt to leave you a message. The air outside your hotel room looks thick and grey. I hope Chris had the opportunity to eat some "street" food. I also hope the hepatitus shots have kicked in!! Happy to see you made it safe and sound. We look forward to viewing you adventure to Samantha. Stay in touch.

God Bless you,
Charleen

benmarco said...

Hi! This is your favorite employee! You better email me pics of samantha. ambermarie03@msn.com. I miss you guys!