CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I want my money back !!!

I want my Money Back !!

Sammy and Dianna are really bonding. She has Sammy kissing her and smiling when she walks in the room. She rarely cries and seems very content, until the boys or I get near. The other night she woke up coughing and uncomfortable, and I figured out that she had a dirty diaper. I changed the diaper in the dark as not to wake anyone up. I was able to pick her up out of the crib and change her diaper, but once I had her cleaned up and tried to pick her up she started crying and squirming. I put her back in the crib and she quieted down and went to sleep. Dianna never woke up. The next morning I was telling Dianna what was going on and she said she remembered something, likely story.

If I have to change dirty diapers I should at least get a little loving, but have come to realize there is no 30 day return policy with Samantha.


Chris

0 comments: