CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for not only this year but every year! I have a wonderful family! I have been blessed with four amazing children that bring more joy to my life each day. I have a husband who encourages me to be myself and take time for me and for that I am very THANKFUL. My parents and siblings are always there for me and knowing that makes my life easier. I have a Mother and Father in law that women dream about, they take care of us and the kids. Our family has been blessed with many wonderful friends. We are all very greatfull for all of the wonderfull family and friends that we have been blessed with.

Mommy and the Girls


Rebecca lynn

Samantha Marie

Turkey

Stephen and Sammy

Mommy and Daddy

0 comments: